If you any problems with IT services provided by JGBM please email the details to IT@jgbm.co.uk.
- Login problems with the JGBM website
- Unable to see your pricing
- Issues with the online returns system
- Problems with product data & pricing feeds
- Problems with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) orders
- Problems with web orders
When reporting a problem try and include as much information as possible:
- Your Company name or JGBM account number (Your account number should be 7 digits long, beginning with 0. You can find it on invoices, delivery notes and order acknowledgements)
- A brief description of the problem
- A screen shot of the problem (Microsoft Windows includes a Snipping Tool for this)
- If your having problems with the website please include your AccountID (your website username)
The more information we have, the quicker we can resolve the problem.
1. When the email is sent, a support ticket is automatically raised and you will receive a confirmation email:
2. The first time you raise a ticket, an account will automatically be created for you on the JGBM help desk portal. You will then receive an email to activate your account. Just click on the link to activate your account and create a password (You are not required to register for an account to report a problem, but if you do it will grant you access to additional features, please see below).
3. Once you have activated your account, you can login into the JGBM help desk portal https://jgbm.freshservice.com/support/home. From the portal you can view your tickets, raise a new ticket or look for solutions.